Ph.D. Technology Management, New York University, 2012
M.S. Computer Science, New York University, 203
B.SYCS, Systems and Computer Science, Howard University, 2001
Software and Systems Engineering, Project Management, Systems Analysis
Systems Management Analysis
1. “Lead, Follow, or Get Left Behind: A Grounded Theory Qualitative Study of E-Learning in Jamaica” K.-A. White, IFIP 9.4 12th International Conference on Social Implications of Computers in Developing Countries, May 19-22, 2013, Sunset Jamaica Grande, Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
2. White, K.A., “A Qualitative Analysis and Comparison of Educational Technology Diffusion and Attitudes Toward Adopting Computing Technologies, of the Ministry of Education, Principals/Vice-Principals, and Teachers, in Jamaican Public Primary and Secondary Schools “, 2012, Doctoral Dissertation, Polytechnic Institute of New York University. Available via ProQuest Database. ISBN: 978-1-267-50797-6. [cannot print; available via ProQuest]
3. White, K.-A., Rao, B., and Minakakis, L., “A Qualitative Examination of Movie Piracy Behaviors and their Impact,” PICMET 2010 Conference Technology Management for Global Economic Growth, July 18-22, 2010, Phuket, Thailand. Print ISBN: 978-1-4244-8203-0. E-ISBN: 978-1-890843-21-2.
4. White, K.-A., "A Study of Chicago O'Hare's March 2005 Restrictions Using An MIT Analysis Tool," The Digital Avionics Systems Conference 2005, DASC 2005 by IEEE and AIAA, The 24th, Vol. 1, Alexandria, VA, pp. 3.E.5 - 31-10. Print ISBN: 0-7803-9307-4.
5. Hargroves, B., and White, K.-A., "Techniques for Evaluation of Miles-In-Trail Restrictions," 2004, Appendix. MITRE. [unable to locate; client publication]
6. Ziv, N. and White, K.-A., “Social Bookmarking: A Study of Technology Adoption and Diffusion on a Company’s Intranet,” entry in Social Networking Handbook 2010, Springer Publishing, NY, 2010.
Innovation and Entrepreneurship Workshop (Wed. Nov. 16th @ 6:30p - HUIRB 1st Floor) Serious about launching your own startup! This is one of several workshops that will be offered throughout the year. For those students who participate in all the workshops, they will receive up to $3K to fund their venture. Read More >>
TEDx brings together bright minds to give idea-focused talks that range from a wide scope of subjects, which foster learning, inspiration and provoke impactful conversations. Read More >>