Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA Computer Science, Ph.D. 2005
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA Computer Science, M.S. 1993
Chapman University Orange, CA, Electronics, B.S. 1990
Knowledge Engineering and Management
Robotic Programming, Knowledge Management, Expert Systems, Artificial Intelligence
Dr. Hobbs is a Technical Manager for the Army Research Laboratory.
1. Reginald L Hobbs, Will Dron, Using Intelligent Agents for Social Sensing across Disadvantaged Networks, 2015 IEEE 12th International Conference on Mobile Ad Hoc and Sensor Systems (MASS), p 633-638.
2 .David Alberts, Alexander Kott, Brian Rivera, Kevin Chan, Lisa Scott, Reginald Hobbs, Alice Leung, Will Dron, Ritu Chadha, Network Science Experimentation Vision, 2015 ARL-TR-7451 Technical Report,ARMY RESEARCH LAB ADELPHI MD COMPUTATIONAL AND INFORMATION SCIENCES DIRECTORATE.
3. Shaohan Hu, Shen Li, Shuochao Yao, Lu Su, Ramesh Govindan, Reginald Hobbs, Tarek F Abdelzaher, On Exploiting Logical Dependencies for Minimizing Additive Cost Metrics in Resource-Limited Crowdsensing, 2015 IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems (DCOSS),p 189-198
4. R Hobbs, C Voss, Jamal Laoudi,On Beyond TM: When the Translator Leads the Design of a Translation Support Framework, 2009, Proceedings of the Twelfth MT Summit.
5. RL Hobbs, CR Voss, MC Branch, Designing and executing machine translation workflows through the Kepler framework, Proceedings of the Eighth Conference of the Association for Machine Translation in the Americas (AMTA-2008)
6. Clare R Voss, Matthew Aguirre, Jeffrey Micher, Richard Chang, Jamal Laoudi, Reginald Hobbs, Boosting performance of weak mt engines automatically: Using mt output to align segments & build statistical post-editors, Proceedings of EAMT 2008: 12th annual conference of the European Association for Machine Translation. p 192-201
Innovation and Entrepreneurship Workshop (Wed. Nov. 16th @ 6:30p - HUIRB 1st Floor) Serious about launching your own startup! This is one of several workshops that will be offered throughout the year. For those students who participate in all the workshops, they will receive up to $3K to fund their venture. Read More >>
TEDx brings together bright minds to give idea-focused talks that range from a wide scope of subjects, which foster learning, inspiration and provoke impactful conversations. Read More >>